1930s Vintage Mint Green Bias Cut Dress • 1930s Acetate Dress • Wounded
Beautiful colour, pale mint green acetate 30s dress cut on the bias with a rolled velvet devore belt and short puffed sleeves with shirring. This is most definitely a classic 1930s sillhouette of a dress and worthy for any cocktail party or event.
- This is a hand made gown with no manufacturer or designer label attached.
- 1930s glamour dress - mid length.
- Mint green acetate fabric.
- Short puffed sleeves with shirring and a shirred bodice detail at the front.
- Ribbon tie at the neckline of the back.
★ MEASURES laid flat ★
- 34" bust - pictured on a 36" bust manni
- 31" waist
- 35" hips
- 14.5" across shoulders
- 50" length
★ CONDITION GOOD AS IS ★
I have tried to show as much as possible the wounds - I'd say this dress was still wearable but you do need to be aware it is not pristine and has been loved and worn.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing