1950s Vintage Blue Silk Brocade Smoking Jacket Robe • Chinoisserie
Beautiful Chinese silk brocade smoking jacket, dressing gown robe, a classic chap staple for the luxurious loungewear collection. The fabric is an illustrated brocade with wide bright royal blue 100% silk lapels and cuffs, with a blue and white corded tie belt to wrap around your waist. I personally love these, in fact I have a passion for all Chinoisserie, these included.
- 70s Chinese embroidered blue silk robe.
- Unisex dressing gown.
- 2 front pockets.
- Hand embroidered with yellow and gold dragons and colourful flamboyant phoenix birds of paradise.
- Made by Phoenix in China.
Measures laid flat - pictured on a 38" chest mani:
- Size to follow - remind me if I forget.
- " chest
- " across shoulders
- " sleeve length
- " length
- Very Good wearable condition the only issue is where I stupidly made an attempt to remove a miniscule mark on the lining with water - which then spread and bled the dyes, see all images. But if you can live with that it's perfect otherwise.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing