Vintage 80s Blue Caroline Charles Silk Pleated Skirt Suit
Vintage 1980s 2 piece silk pleated skirt and batwing blouse top suit in a beautiful navy blue and white spotty silk. This would be lovely for a summer wedding or garden party, it is very chic and smart and made by the prestigious designer Caroline Charles Knightbridge.
- Caroline Charles, size on label UK 12
- Comprising of a batwing sleeve top and box pleated skirt
- The top buttons down the front with same fabric belt to tie at the waist
- Round neckline
- The skirt is fitted to the hip then the pleats are loose
- Long sleeves with pleated detail at the shoulder seam
- Box pleated silk skirt 3/4 midi length
Measurements laid flat edge to edge
- Top: - 43" bust edge to edge, bear in mind it's meant to be worn loose
- 15.5" across shoulders
- 25.5" nape to hem length
- Skirt: - 30" waist
- 38" hip
- 34" length
- In beautiful condition and ready to wear .
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.