Men's Vintage Heavyweight Tweed Jacket 38"/40" • Burton
Mens Vintage 70s Heavyweight Brown Donegal Tweed Jacket for Burton's.
- Beautiful tweed blazer / jacket pure wool heavy weight cloth, 2 side pockets with flaps and a full luxury lining made for Burton's
- Label: Burton Pure New Wool
- Heavy weight tweed in a warm brown Donegal weave
- Two button fastening with brown leather golf ball buttons
- Three pocket front with flaps, three inside pockets
- Full lining of a silver grey colour
- Twin rear vents
Measures when laid flat edge to edge
- approx': 40" chest best fit 38"
- shoulder to shoulder seam 16"
- 25.5" sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff
- From collar seam to back hem 29"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.