Vintage Deco Coty Gold Emeraude Perfume Bottle • Perfume Bottle
Cute little gold bottle for the perfume bottle collectors. Gold coloured Coty Emeraude perfume bottle which is lip shaped with a green plastic base.
- It's still got some of the original fragrance in the bottle too.
- This will look beautiful on your dressing table or when you bring it out of your purse, just as it will make a fabulous vintage prop for TV and film.
- Emeraude Composition:
- Top notes: orange, bergamot and lemon;
- Middle notes: jasmine, ylang ylang, rose and brazilian rosewood; (I say Iris/orris as well)
- Base notes: amber, sandalwood, patchouli, opoponax, benzoin and vanilla. (from Fragrantica.com)
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.