1960s Vintage Maternity Simplicity 1766 Dressmaking Pattern
Simplicity 1766 vintage 1950s maternity pattern
One-piece maternity and two-piece suit in junior misses' and misses' sizes: To wear while-you-wait and later on too.
- Dress, Views 1 and 2 is loosely styled and has short kimono sleeves. All views have two front pockets.
- Butttoned tab details pockets and front neck opening.
- Shaped band trims round neckline.
- View 1 has rick-rack trim.
- View 2 has tie-belt.
- View 3 suit top is shorter version of View 2 and has 3/4 sleeves.
- Adjustable skirt features cut-out. 1950s.
- Size: 12, Bust 32", hips 34"
- Condition: good, all pieces included along with instructions, slight tear to the arm on one of the pieces, but once pinned to fabric would make no difference, retailers stamp on front cover. Some wear and tear, foxing to envelope.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.