Vintage Gurteen Grey Herringbone Tweed Blazer 40" • BNWT
Men's contemporary grey herringbone 100% pure wool tweed blazer 40L. Gurteen, a family business established 1784 is well known name of heritage and quality in the UK for the discerning gentleman using the best quality British cloths and trim, influenced by traditional country lifestyle.
- This grey herringbone tweed blazer, jacket is brand new, with tags and the pockets still sewn closed, it comes with spare buttons.
- Single breasted with 2 front buttons
- 2 back vents
- 2 side pockets with flaps, 3 inside pockets
- 100% pure new wool tweed, viscose lining
- 3 cuff buttons
- Size 40"L
- Sleeve length from shoulder to cuff: approx' 26"
- Back length from collar seam to hem: approx' 32"
- Across shoulders: approx' 20"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.