1970s Vintage Burgundy Velvet Jacket • Matching Pink Floral Blouse
- Tailored safari style jacket with belt and short sleeves in burgundy cotton velvet.
- Jacket fastens with buttons and a collarless V shaped front.
- 2 large front patch pockets.
- Fully lined with the pink, burgundy and white floral print polyester fabric same as the blouse.
- Long sleeve, front buttoning blouse with pussy bow tie at the collar.
- Bespoke Hand Made.
- 40" Bust
- 15" Across shoulders
- 26" Back length
- 24" to 38" Waist Belt
- 38" Bust max
- 14" Across shoulders
- 25" Sleeve length
- 23" Length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.