1980s Vintage Red Evening Prom Dress • Ball Gown
- Netted layers with black satin ribbon trim
- Illusion neckline with high collar
- Puffed net short fairytale sleeves.
- Little roses as trim along the neckline.
- Fitted waist with a ribbon belt to tie at the back.
- Rear nylon zipper.
- German made by the Haus of Braud (or Braut?)
- Perfect condition.
- 29" waist
- 36" bust
- 15" shoulders
- 52" length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.