1960s Vintage Frederick Starke Metallic Evening Gown with Jacket
Wow this is the most blingtastic gown with matching cropped, double breasted jacket. Wear it at the casino before seeing Elvis at Vegas, then pop over to the Chapel and get married in it. It's a right bobby dazzler and so will you be wearing this. Perfect for VLV or some other glam affair.
- Vintage 60s evening gown in metallic brocade, gold and silver lamé on black, designed by Frederick Starke
- Fitted slimline sleeveless dress with empire line and deep fitted waist so typical of the era. The dress fastens with a long metal zipper down the back.
- The matching cropped jacket has bracelet length sleeves with dagger collar and double breasted box shape, very Jackie O. Fastening at the front with 4 large poppers.
- Dress and jacket are fully lined.
Measures laid flat: (Check all measurements to ensure best fit)
- Bust - 34"
- Under bust - 30"
- Waist - 28"
- Hips - 38"
- Length - 44"
- Bust - 36"
- Back Length 14"
- Waist - 34"
- Across shoulders - 14”
- Sleeve length from shoulder to cuff - 17"
Condition: Excellent wearable condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.