Artisan Deco Vintage Frame Flapper Purse Revived by Textile Artist • Flapper Handbag
- The colours are pinks, red, blue and gold.
- The artist is Carole Watson Design.
- Metal gold colour frame with embedded glass faceted jewels.
- The interior is a fuscia pink gold edging.
- The clasp is a raised button that you press to open, it has a beautiful ruby red faceted glass mounted into it, closing the two halves of the frame together.
- The fabric of the bag itself is a good size and typically long, I suspect the artist took the pattern from the original bag.
- The frame measures: 6" wide
- The bag length is: 10"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.