1960s Vintage Frederick Starke Black Floral Silk Dress Set with Box Jacket
Super stylish and a timeless chic design dress and matching box jacket by the fabulous designer Frederick Starke. This is a volup size too, very hard to come by. In a black silk with yellowy gold roses print. The dress is sleeveless and figure hugging shaped shift with sweetheart bust. The jacket is upper hip length, so flattering. With a square neckline and swag with popper fastening. This is a perfect outfit for a Spring or Summer occasion, a day at the races, a wedding or glamorous cocktail party.
- Vintage 60s cocktail dress with matching jacket, muted yellow roses on black silk, designed by Frederick Starke
- Fitted sleeveless dress with empire line.
- The matching cropped jacket has bracelet length sleeves with a swag at the neckline and double breasted box shape, very Jackie O. Fastening at the front with poppers.
- Dress and jacket are un lined.
Measures laid flat edge to edge: (Check all measurements to ensure best fit)
- Bust - 40"
- Waist - 30"
- Hips - 42”
- Length Shoulder to hem - 44"
Condition: Excellent wearable condition. The only thing to note is a small fault in the print on the sleeve, which shows as a tiny sliver line of white where the print missed, see photo, it is very subtle.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.