Vintage 70s Shell Pink Silk Shirt Waister Dress • Gérard Pasquier
Vintage 1970-80s beautifull pleated shirt waister summer dress in a fabulously silky soft fabric in the most delicate flesh, pale shell pink colour which is right on trend this year.
- Vintage designer dress by Gérard Pasquier Paris Made.
- Pleated upper with box pleated skirt, and a centre vent pleat in the back.
- Short turn up sleeves with designer initial on the fold.
- Elasticated waist with seperate belt tie sash to cinch in to fit.
- Button front fatening.
- Skirt lined with a polyester lining.
- The main fabric feels like a raw silk.
- Size 10 -12
- Across shoulders: 16"
- Bust: 40" best fit 34 - 36"
- Elasticated waist: 28"-30"
- Hips: 38"
- Condition: Really lovely condition, there are a couple of very subtle splashes, I removed most with a baby wipe but there's still one on the back skirt as pictured.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.