Vintage 70s Shell Pink Silk Shirt Waister Dress • Gérard Pasquier
Vintage 1970-80s beautifull pleated shirt waister summer dress in a fabulously silky soft fabric in the most delicate flesh, pale shell pink colour which is right on trend this year.
- Vintage designer dress by Gérard Pasquier Paris Made.
- Pleated upper with box pleated skirt, and a centre vent pleat in the back.
- Short turn up sleeves with designer initial on the fold.
- Elasticated waist with seperate belt tie sash to cinch in to fit.
- Button front fatening.
- Skirt lined with a polyester lining.
- The main fabric feels like a raw silk.
- Size 10 -12
- Across shoulders: 16"
- Bust: 40" best fit 34 - 36"
- Elasticated waist: 28"-30"
- Hips: 38"
- Condition: Really lovely condition, there are a couple of very subtle splashes, I removed most with a baby wipe but there's still one on the back skirt as pictured.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing
All items will be sold 'As Is'. Most items are either; dry cleaned,steam cleaned, hand washed or put through the washer unless they arrive in good order or are too old and fragile or otherwise noted.
If they're likely to have attracted a moth then they go straight in the freezer for a few days to kill eggs, this is especially so with fur.
We describe these items to the best of our ability. We check each item carefully and will try to list any notable flaws. These are vintage items and wear consistent with age is normal and should be expected.
Items may be larger or smaller than my mannequin or model and may be clipped or pinned to show fit.
1. PRISTINE :
In our opinion vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. – mint condition as new and may have original labels or in original packaging These items will not be unpacked or washed as it would compromise their originality, therefore they may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage.
The item has been worn but is in a perfect or near perfect vintage condition.
3. VERY GOOD :
Worn, with some general, but minimal signs of wear.
4. GOOD :
Will show signs of wear possibly needing a small repair or missing a button.
5. WORN :
Well worn with signs of wear such as a tear, several missing buttons or areas of staining.
6. POOR :
Not fit for wear, but a useful item for research or display.