Vintage 40s style 1980s Designer Lilian Fell for Pronostic Crepe Blouse Top
Vintage 1940s style 80s Parisian Designer Lilian Fell for Pronostic satin backed crepe, crossover cocktail blouse.
- Cross-over front fastens with 2 buttons at the waist.
Waist fitted with peplum sitting over the hips and a draped tied-ribbon-effect at the front, revealing the satin back of the fabric.
Shoulder pads with gathered sleeves at the shoulder, giving a dramatic 40s silhouette.
- Plastic zippers on the sleeves, which are a little stiff so might need some graphite or soap to loosen.
- Paris made, designer label.
Measures laid flat edge to edge:
- 42" - 44" bust (that was laid flat edges, bear in mind it's a loose fit so probably best fit 40-42)
- 31" waist ( you could move buttons to adjust if need be)
- 17" across shoulders
- 26" sleeve length
- 24" back length
In excellent condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing