1970s Vintage Blue Polka Dot Maxi Dress • Wide Lapels • Zip Front Polly Peck
- Wonderful light sheer gauze cotton with big blue spotty print on white and oversized white collar and lapel. The front has a zipper fastening which is so Purdey Avengers and amazing if you have a lithe figure. It's slim fitting and almost has a look of a jump suit about it from a distance, but it's a maxi dress.
- Sleeveless cotton summer dress
- Polly Peck by Sybil Zelker
- Nylon front zipper fastening
MEASURES when laid flat edge to edge
- On label - vintage size 12
- 34" Bust
- 26" waist
- 38" Hip
- 16.5" nape to waist
- 42" waist to hem.
Great condition. Slip it on and cool right down.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.