1980s DESIGNER Vintage Chanel Silk Paisley Shirt Waister Dress • Removable Peter Pan Collar and Cuffs
- It is a pleated shirt waister silk dress in a dark blue and brown paisley printed fabric with the iconic Chanel logo gold tone buttons.
- Vintage 80s designer dress by Chanel Boutique.
- Box pleated skirt from the hips and the bodice is pleated on the left hand side,.
- Long sleeves with three designer Chanel logo gold buttons at the cuff and of course the removable white fold up cuffs, which are held in place with a pin at the moment.
- Fitted waist with the bodice blouse top half can billow over, giving the illusion of it being a two piece skirt and blouse.
- Button front fastening with the same logo buttons.
- Fully lined.
- Pussy Bow tie at the neckline, so very 80s!
- The main fabric is pure silk.
- I have pictured both with and without the collar and cuffs so you can see the difference and decide for yourself if you would like to sew them back on.
- Size 10 -12
- Pictured on a size 10/12 mannequin
- Condition: excellent condition - just a reminder thought hat the cuffs and collar are not attached, so you can choose with or without.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing
All items will be sold 'As Is'. Most items are either; dry cleaned,steam cleaned, hand washed or put through the washer unless they arrive in good order or are too old and fragile or otherwise noted.
If they're likely to have attracted a moth then they go straight in the freezer for a few days to kill eggs, this is especially so with fur.
We describe these items to the best of our ability. We check each item carefully and will try to list any notable flaws. These are vintage items and wear consistent with age is normal and should be expected.
Items may be larger or smaller than my mannequin or model and may be clipped or pinned to show fit.
1. PRISTINE :
In our opinion vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. – mint condition as new and may have original labels or in original packaging These items will not be unpacked or washed as it would compromise their originality, therefore they may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage.
The item has been worn but is in a perfect or near perfect vintage condition.
3. VERY GOOD :
Worn, with some general, but minimal signs of wear.
4. GOOD :
Will show signs of wear possibly needing a small repair or missing a button.
5. WORN :
Well worn with signs of wear such as a tear, several missing buttons or areas of staining.
6. POOR :
Not fit for wear, but a useful item for research or display.