Vintage 50s Teal Sweetheart net tulle strapless ball gown • prom dress • XS
- With cinched fitted strapless bodice and flared skirt with oodles of netted underskirts.
- Metal zip back fastening
- Boned bodice
- No label
- Frothy Black lace trim around the bodice and on the faux pocket flaps
- Fitted waist
- Tulle netting with a subtle polka dot pattern overlays underskirt
- The manni is an 8 with 34" bust, as you can see ther may be room for a bigger cup but not much.
- Bust - 32-34" small cup size
- Waist - 24"
- Hips - flare out
- Waist to hem length - 39"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.