1980s Vintage Green & Black Velvet Fringed Mini Dress • 60s Style Go Go
Super funky cool Vintage 80s/90s Miss Selfridge, does 1960s groovy Go-Go with this olive green and black velvet micro-mini dress with long black fringing - disco diva dance the night away.
- Empire line black velvet bodice with the fringing attached just under the bust .
- The body of the dress is in a dark olive green cotton velvet with fitted shape.
- Sleeveless with a deep plunging V sweetheart shaped bodice and low back.
- 100% cotton velvet.
- Made in UK by Miss Selfridge.
- Fully lined.
- Back zipper fastening.
- Long black tassel fringing for dynamic effect.
Measured laid flat edge to edge:
- Size 14 on label.
- 33" bust. Pictured on 34” mannequin.
- 30" at the empire line.
- 32" waist.
- 12" from shoulder to empire line.
- 40" hip.
- 24" length measured from back of dress to hem
- In fab funky wearable condition, great for holiday, discos and parties where you'll be getting your groove on and dancing in a cage on stage.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.