1970s Vintage Jaeger Blue Velvet Trouser Suit • Flared Pants
- I am absolutely gutted this is too big for me otherwise you guys wouldn't be getting a look in, velvet trouser suits with a wide leg are my all time favourite thing.
- Made by the quality Jaeger.
- Size 10 on the label - but this is vintage sizing so please go by the measures.
Measures laid flat, edge to edge:
Jacket: To fit 34“ bust
- 15" across shoulders
- 36” hip
- 23.5" sleeve length from shoulder
- 26" back length
- Trousers: to fit 25” waist 36” hip
- 26" waist
- 36" hip
- 30.5" inside leg with 2” hem
- 10" front rise
- 13.5” back rise
- 12/24" leg hem flare
- In excellent condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.