Men's Vintage 1960s Blue Plaid Blazer Sports Jacket
- Cracking 60s 70s wide lapel flamboyant jacket in checked pattern shades of blue. Watch out Gene Hunt, you'll be needing your aviator shades for this little number.
- Single breasted jacket with 3 button fastenings
- 2 front pockets with large flaps and a breast pocket
- Single centre back vent
- Terylene and worsted wool mix
- Size approximately chest 40"
- Sleeve length from Shoulder seam to cuff: 25"
- Across shoulders: 16"
- Neckline to hem: 29.5"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.