1970s Vintage Asymetrical Nightglown Negligee • slip
- Double spaghetti straps, which are pinned back behind the mannequin.
- Calf length negligee nightgown.
- V shaped hem with chevrons of lace.
- Size 46 on label please go by measurements.
- up to 44" bust, best fit 36" bust as is mannequin.
- 36" at lace underarm top edge
- 41" length
In good condition.
The ittle pink ribbon bows are a bit frayed and there is a very small pull snag to the front, see all images.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.