1960s Vintage Gold Mohair Shift Dress Suit • Mother of the Bride • Berketex
Stunning 60s Muted gold sharkskin A-Line sleeveless sheath dress with matching coat. This is so stately and is typical of something the Queen would have worn to a meet and greet or day at the races. Very Royal Wedding!
- Made from a gold colour rich fabric that feels like a mohair wool silk mix. The dress is fully lined and has a high rounded neckline with pin tucked pleats forming a V shape at the waist. Metal zipper at the back. The coat fastens with 3 covered buttons at the top.
- VOLUP fit
- Gold silk mohair shift dress with coat
- 1960s vintage event cocktail shift dress with matching coat
- Fits: Volup.
- Label: Berketex famous for wedding clothes, bridal and special occasions.
- Material: There is no fabric label but it feels very much like a Raw silk and mohair wool blend
Measurements laid flat - edge to edge:
- Size on label reads: size 20, 42"bust, 44" hips (To ensure good fit, please compare with a similar garment of your own.)
- Hips - 44"
- Bust - 42"
- Waist - 36"
- Length - 36"
Condition: Excellent vintage condition generally except for an extremely subtle mark on the front of the skirt .
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.