1960s Men's Vintage Mohair Peacoat Overcoat 42/46" Chest
- Mens heavyweight warm grey mohair winter overcoat
- Orange brown and green plaid wool lining
- Label, Grendale United Kingdom
- Double breasted front button fastening with chunky horn buttons
- Two front pockets with flaps
- Single centre back vent
- Faux brown sheepskin lapels
- 46" chest to max edges, the mannequin is 38" chest
- 25'' sleeve length measured from underarm to cuff
- 19" across shoulders
- 36" length from collar to hem
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.