1920s Original Vintage Ridgemont Straw Boater Hat
Original 20s Ridgemont straw boater. The ribbon is a 70s wool ribbon replacement from what was probably a school colours crossgrain ribbon, so if you’re a stickler for tradition you will need to replace that. The hat itself is in great condition
- Traditional straw boater.
- Deco 1920s, 30s.
- Measures 11" from edge to edge.
- Inner circumference Approx 21".
- Approx 2.5” crown.
- In very good condition, the ribbon is not the original ribbon, see description above.
- If shipping comes to less I will refund the difference.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing